DECEMBER – MARCH 31st:
Daily: 1:00pm Duration: 3 to 3.5 hrs
Prices:Adults $63, Children $30(2-17 years)
Special Rates:Family $156 (2 adult + 2 children)
Concession $53 (YHA, VIP, stud/pen)
A complete package to enjoy the beauty and biodiversity of the Port Stephens Marine Park!
The Marine Discovery cruise provides spectacular scenery and the opportunity to try your hand at some snorkeling to experience an underwater adventure in Port Stephens on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. Discover Port Stephens rich natural biodiversity
Dolphin’s are amongst the world’s most complex, beautiful and entertaining animals. Sailing with them, on the bow of Imagine Cruises luxury tour boat, will provide you with an unforgettable dolphin watching experience.
While still exploring the bay of Port Stephens we will see the bottlenose dolphins whose antics are sure to put a smile on your face.
The cruise continues into the South Pacific Ocean where the islands provide a unique sight. The rainforest of Cabbage Tree Island is home to the Gould’s Petrel – Australia’s most endangered sea bird, this island is also the most southern rainforest island in Australia.
Don’t forget to bring your swimmers as you can go swimming and snorkeling in the clear water when Imagine anchors off one of the many islands dotted around Port Stephens.
The NSW Mid North Coast islands and ocean abound in Australian marine wildlife and you may see Little Blue (Fairy) penguins, Australian Fur Seals, Giant Sea Turtles, Petrels, Albatross, Sea Eagles and of course Dolphins.
- Free use of snorkeling equipment
- Free assistance from a professional dive master
- Dolphin guarantee and outer island cruise included
- Get up close to the dolphins on the boom net
- Free dolphin literature – great for school projects
- Friendly, informative and factual commentary
- Rich in history and natural wildlife
- Licensed bar and comfortable downstairs lounge
- Complimentary motion sickness tablets if required
- Free return dolphin cruise if no dolphins sighted
- Maximum stability and spacious foredeck with 360 degree views
- complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits with bottomless cups available
- A real offshore sailing experience with professionals