22nd NOVEMBER – MARCH 31st:
Daily: 1:00pm Duration: 3 to 3.5 hrs
Prices:Adults $63, Children $30(2-17 years)
Special Rates:Family $156 (2 adult + 2 children)
Concession $53 (YHA, VIP, stud/pen)
A complete package to enjoy the beauty and biodiversity of the Port Stephens Marine Park!
Our favourite snorkelling spots are light house cove on Fingal island and the Western side of Cabbage Tree Island.
The rainforest of Cabbage Tree Island is home to the Gould’s Petrel – Australia’s most endangered sea bird, this island is also the most southern rainforest island in Australia.
Fingal Island is home to one of NSW oldest lighthouse, we can venture right under the tower where lighthouse cove offers a unique seascape for snorkelers.
There is lot of species of fish, sea urchins and soft corals and often sea turtles to be seen.
Then we will hoist the sail and take you through some of the most scenic landscape along the NSW coast. The volcanic islands and the headlands of Yaccaba and Tomaree are awesome sights from the water and sailing back to port complete a fabulous experience.
Requirements: You need to know how to swim if you want to participate in the snorkelling. Dress warm for the sailing and bring your swimmers and towels, we will provide all snorkelling gears and the expertise of our Dive Master.
- Free use of snorkeling equipment
- Free assistance from a professional dive master
- Dolphin guarantee and outer island cruise included
- Get up close to the dolphins on the boom net
- Free dolphin literature – great for school projects
- Friendly, informative and factual commentary
- Rich in history and natural wildlife
- Licensed bar and comfortable downstairs lounge
- Complimentary motion sickness tablets if required
- Free return dolphin cruise if no dolphins sighted
- Maximum stability and spacious foredeck with 360 degree views
- complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits with bottomless cups available
- A real offshore sailing experience with professionals