APRIL 6th – MAY 13th: Daily: 4:30pm Duration: 2 hrs
Adults $45, Children $25 (2-17 years)
Family $120 (2 adult + 2 child) Concession $39(YHA, VIP, stud/pen)
As soon as we hoist our sails, the atmosphere becomes truly special. There is a sense of peace and tranquility, as you relax on the deck with a fine wine or a cold beer, and a background of easy-listening music.
We cruise toward a calm anchorage, where you will have the choice of dining in the comfort of our lounge, or on ‘Imagine’s’ large, covered foredeck, alfresco style.
At anchor, dinner is served. Barbequed fish, garlic prawns with potato shallot salad and seasonal green salad, for your main course. The dessert of French cheesecake with a berry coulis is served as we depart the sheltered cove and sail back to the marina (weather permitting).
Whatever your occasion, a sunset cruise and seafood barbeque will make it a night to remember!
Seafood, with the best view in town.
- Enjoy a sunset sail on the bay
- A set menu of Barbequed fish, garlic prawns with potato shallot salad and seasonal green salad, followed by French cheesecake with berry coulis
- Licensed bar with a great selection of wines and beers
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Comfortable downstairs lounge area and large alfresco dining area on the covered foredeck
- See the rich natural diversity of Nelson Bay & Port Stephens, on the NSW mid-north coast
- An opportunity to see the local Port Stephens bottlenose dolphins